LIVE AND ONLINE AUCTION
JANUARY 18, 2021
KC HALL - 1507 E. LAKESHORE DR. STORM LAKE, IA 50588
SOLD FOR $5,300 PER ACRE! In this offering is a very nice yet unique piece of farmland. This 120 acre unit is located just 3½ miles south of the Lakeside Beach on 120th Avenue offers a very interesting mix of opportunities.
• From a purely farming aspect, according to the Buena Vista County FSA Office, there is approx. 88.6 Cropland acres with a 68 acre Cornbase w/ a 149bu. PLC. Yield Index and 20.6 acres in the CRP Program w/ $4,947 annual payment with 2 years remaining in the program. The Buena Vista NRCS Office shows the main soil types to be Sac, Colo, Calco with smaller amounts of Terril, Hawick, Wadena, Storden, Biscay and Primghar. The Farm has a weighted CSR2 average of 75.4.
• From a perspective of land ownership and all of the different potential to come from it, let’s consider what’s available.
• Potential Hunting and Recreational: Included in the 120 acres is approx. 20.6 acres of CRP and there are an additional approx. 20+ acres of virgin land that hasn't been plowed. All of this offers excellent pheasant, migratory waterfowl and upland game potential for you hunters. Winter snowmobiling and other recreational uses limited only by your imagination. All of this is less than 5 minutes from the lake!
• Imagine having your own recreational property that will provide all the fun you want and pay you some nice cash rent to help defray your costs.
• There is also a sand and gravel pit just to the East of the property across the road. Who knows what potentially lies beneath your ground. No matter what you are looking for, this farm which has been in the family for over 60 years can be the beginning of a new legacy for your family. One that will prove to be all you can dream to make it. Best of Luck to All!